Leveraging AI & ChatGPT: What You Need to Know and the Impact on Your Business [Webinar Replay]
By Jocelyn Van Saun
July 11, 2023
In today’s ever-evolving digital landscape, nothing is more relevant than artificial intelligence (AI) and ChatGPT. As the buzz around both continues to grow, it becomes increasingly vital to business success to stay informed about the latest advancements and harness their potential benefits.
That’s why last month, industry leaders from Socius, EverConnect, and Hatch came together for a live webinar to discuss how, when used correctly, AI and ChatGPT can make your marketing efforts more efficient and effective.
Leveraging AI to Reinvent Your Content Process
Henry Knauer, a Marketing Consultant at Socius, kicked off the session by focusing on how utilizing AI and ChatGPT to help produce original, high-quality, people-first content to, in turn, impact Google search rankings. Using ChatGPT to streamline content creation enables companies to save time and resources while ensuring their content is effective and valuable for their target audience.
EverConnect’s Vice President of Sales, Jim Mallers, emphasized the benefits of using AI to ‘up the scale’ of your lead generation volume, like helping you to identify your target personas to guide your marketing approach by region. The tools also find patterns, preferences, and trends. These insights arm your account managers with information to personalize their recommendations.
Hatch’s Director of Demand Generation, Aaron Adams, presented how to use AI to build campaigns and improve your sales close process. For example, using tools that deliver instant messaging to your customers in your company’s voice and tone can prove extremely beneficial.
Our experts covered the following key takeaways:
- Use ChatGPT & AI tools to more quickly scale content production to improve your website’s presence and rankings.
- AI can help support your lead generation and sales efforts.
- AI connects the lead acquisition process to the sales process.
- AI is a tool in your toolbox, not a magic bullet. The most effective uses of AI will combine your processes, staff, and company in harmony.
- The primary goal of AI should be to improve your customer experience and your lead-to-close process.
- AI should not replace the use of real, authentic messaging in customer communications.
If you would like to get in touch with our team of digital marketing experts to learn how to leverage AI to save time and resources, get in touch with us today.
Watch the full webinar here or click below.