Digital Marketing Scholarship
Socius Marketing is a full-service digital marketing company on the leading edge of internet communications and marketing techniques. Our name, Socius, means “partner” in Latin, and we partner with our clients to help them succeed with our proven digital marketing strategies. The success our clients have attained has allowed us to become one of the top marketing companies in the country.
While we are very passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses, we’re also committed to giving back and helping develop the next generation of business leaders. To meet that commitment, Socius is offering an annual $1,000 scholarship to one U.S. undergrad in marketing, business, advertising, or related fields – and that undergrad could be you.
So, what is it you need to do? Be creative! We’re asking you to write an essay (yeah, we know, another essay, but you want to be a communicator after all) to show us what you’ve got.
Check out the details below and get in on a chance to let Socius Marketing help fuel your dreams and propel you toward your future.
To be eligible, applicant must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and submit a 1,000 – 1,500 word essay entitled “Digital Marketing Scholarship”. Student must be a U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business, advertising, or related field.
The essay must answer the following: We’ve seen marketing evolve from traditional print and tv/radio ads, to a digital world full of social media pages and mobile-friendly websites. What do you think might be the next innovative approach in marketing for businesses?
The essay should be signed with the student’s full name and .edu email address. The email address provided will be used to contact the applicant.
- Mail your official transcript and essay to:
Socius Marketing, Inc.
2701 Rocky Point Dr. #410 Tampa, FL 33607
- Essay must be postmarked by April 30th, annually.
- Winner will be selected by June 15th, annually.
- Disbursement awarded by July 1st, annually.
Terms and Conditions (SociusMarketing.com)
- The Digital Marketing Scholarship award will be submitted directly to the educational institution that matches the student’s primary .edu email address. A scholarship coordinator may contact the student for personal identification information such as a birthdate or student ID number in order to deposit the funds directly into the student’s account.
- Enrollment and qualifications will be verified after the winner is selected.
- Socius will withhold the award for any applicant who no longer meets the eligibility requirements at the time of disbursement.
- Socius reserves the right to withhold disbursement in the event that no applicant meets the scholarship’s requirements for academic achievement and writing aptitude.