Thoroughly tested, ethical techniques to generate traffic
Reliable budget management as you build an online audience
Attractive, functional design contributes to lead generation
Monitor and protect your personal or professional brand
Tracking, monitoring, and analyzing your website’s performance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Banner Advertising
- Pay Per Click
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Content Creation
- Blog Content Creation
- Article Creation
- Conversion Analytics
- e-Book Marketing
- Contact Us -Tampa Office
- About Us
- Socius In The Community
- Atlanta SEO Office
- Our Partners
- Internet Marketing Clearwater & St. Pete
- Corporate Leadership
- Employment Opportunities
Google Remarketing Campaigns – A Cost-Effective PPC and Branding Strategy
Remarketing is an Internet marketing strategy developed by Google that allows you to populate other websites with display advertisements targeted to Internet users who have recently visited your own website. This is a powerful and cost-effective way to help keep your brand name and logo in front of potential customers who previously have shown an interest in your products or services.
In essence, remarketing is a way to streamline one of the most daunting challenges of advertising: matching the right people to the right message. So how does it work?
When the pay-per-click management experts at Socius Marketing start a remarketing campaign for your company or organization, the process couldn’t be easier:
• Decide on a target audience. This can be as broad as everyone who visits your site, or as specific as only people who browsed for a particular product or service. It all depends on what you’re trying to sell, and who you’re trying to sell it to.
• Decide what kind of websites you want your advertisements to appear on. A snippet of code embedded within your website will track the sites your potential customers visit and display your advertisement accordingly.
• Allocate a budget for what you’re willing to spend when a potential customer clicks on your advertisement.
• Design the advertisement’s appearance and content. Socius Marketing’s expert web designers and our in-house team of professional writers can do this for you, or you can provide your own design concept and ad copy.
• Implement the campaign. The PPC team at Socius will monitor your conversions and make sure you’re getting the best ROI possible.
The cost of a remarketing campaign often comes in at about 20 percent of a typical pay-per-click campaign. This is due to the extremely targeted nature of the campaign – and because you only pay if someone clicks your remarketed banner advertisement. This has the additional advantage of providing virtually cost-free branding, even if no users click on your ad.
Click or call today for a complimentary analysis of your website and to get started on a comprehensive Internet marketing campaign.