Thoroughly tested, ethical techniques to generate traffic
Reliable budget management as you build an online audience
Attractive, functional design contributes to lead generation
Monitor and protect your personal or professional brand
Tracking, monitoring, and analyzing your website’s performance
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Banner Advertising
- Pay Per Click
- Pay-Per-Click Management
- Facebook Advertising
- Social Media
- Web Content Creation
- Blog Content Creation
- Article Creation
- Conversion Analytics
- e-Book Marketing
- Contact Us -Tampa Office
- About Us
- Socius In The Community
- Atlanta SEO Office
- Our Partners
- Internet Marketing Clearwater & St. Pete
- Corporate Leadership
- Employment Opportunities
Client Side Development as an Internet Marketing Philosophy
Client side development is the foundation of every service provided by Socius Marketing. It is a philosophy of Internet marketing that, quite simply, puts the client first in every respect. While that might sound like typical “marketing speak,” it truly is the guiding principle at Socius.
In fact, Socius Marketing President Chris Behan founded the company in 2006 partially in response to his own negative experiences with search engine optimization companies that practiced less-than-scrupulous SEO techniques – techniques that can potentially wreck a client’s marketing budget and ruin their online presence almost overnight.
Client side development as practiced at Socius Marketing entails:
• Ownership – Chris Behan pioneered what is now referred to as pure client-side optimization, meaning the designs Socius creates, the code Socius develops, and most importantly, the copy Socius writes, is owned and copyrightable by the client. Our client side development techniques have slowly begun to transform the Internet marketing industry by forcing other SEO companies to re-examine their own practices.
• Flexibility – Socius develops plans that are designed to compete well and generate results in search engines within a reasonable amount of time. Our writers, team leaders, and account executives collaborate with each client to formulate quarterly plans that ensure the website will continue to perform according to the client’s goals.
• Brand awareness – Clients hire Socius not just to drive more traffic to their sites and increase sales, but to be a good steward of the brand they worked so hard to build. This means never engaging in inappropriate or unethical Internet marketing tactics.
Socius Marketing does not serve as a web host and uses only open source systems, which ensures the client is always in complete control of their website and its content – even if they no longer employ us.
Socius is a full-service Internet marketing company, offering search engine optimization, pay-per-click management, online reputation management, and much more. Click or call today to learn more, or for a complimentary analysis of your website. If you’ve ever worked with another SEO company, you’ll notice the Socius difference right away.